The Best UX Strategies Behind Becoming a Customer-Driven Organization
June 14, 2019
As a UX design leader, you’re in the perfect spot to lead your organization’s initiative to become customer-driven. And we’ve put together the perfect workshop to help you do just that.
Organizations everywhere are working to transform themselves to become more customer centered. Design teams like yours are perfectly positioned to drive these transformation efforts.
You and your team have a good start on the necessary know-how to conduct user research and identify what customers truly need. You’ve started developing the most effective tools for communicating customer insights information across your organization. And you have begun building the essential skills to bring everyone into the process of thinking about customers first.
To complete the transformation of a customer-centric organization, you’ll need a great UX strategy. That’s why we created our Creating a UX Strategy Playbook workshop workshop.
When you attend this workshop, we work together to identify the best ways of putting customers into the center of every decision. Because your organization has unique strengths and challenges, we’ll carefully choose the perfect strategies to meet your current situation.
We’ll first focus on UX strategies that will work best across your organization:
- Create an experience vision to demonstrate what a customer-driven organization is capable of delivering.
- Map the value your team delivers directly to your organization’s top business priorities.
- Identify essential hidden champions to give you air cover and support for making hard changes in your organization.
Next, we’ll dig into the most effective UX strategies for bringing the customer into the center of every decision:
- Map out how to get more out of your user research, increasing demand for customer insights.
- Integrate a customer-first approach with the product roadmap, to ensure every release delivers value.
- Measure how effectively your products and services are meeting customer needs.
Finally, we’ll choose the strategies you’ll use to spread customer-first design skills across the organization:
- Increase the most important customer-centric design capabilities across your organization.
- Develop a culture that drives the desire to uncover new customer insights and integrate them into everyday product and service development.
- Identify the best individuals to lead the next generation of critical design initiatives for delivering excellent products.
Every moment of this 2-day intensive workshop is focused on you and your team. You’ll leave inspired to make big changes across your organization.
“The Playbook workshop was really helpful for me and my team. Your workshops and conferences always leave me feeling inspired to go home and make a little awesomeness, and I just wanted to express my gratitude once again.” — Chad Weiss, Aptima
You’ll build an action plan for driving a customer-first culture. Bring your team’s leaders and your peers from product management and development. Together, you’ll construct a playbook that will change how your organization works.
This is a workshop you don’t want to miss.
Register today for the Creating a UX Strategy Playbook workshop.
August 7-8, 2019 (only 6 spots left)
October 2-3, 2019
September 24-25, 2019
November 21-22, 2019
November 18-19, 2019