Leading Your Organization's Experience Vision
October 3, 2019
by: Jared M. Spool
A solid Experience Vision is a critical user experience strategy that will drive your organization to deliver better-designed products and services.
If you’re not employing an experience vision, here’s what you’re missing:
- When setting organizational priorities, the experience of your users and customers is the top of the list.
- Your executives and senior leadership clearly see the value and importance of design.
- Because your experience vision is based on research, your organization is focused on building what your users need.
- Innovation initiatives are steeped in what your customers need, not in whiz-bang gadgetry.
- Everyone understands what “done” means: when your users are having the experience you’ve described in your vision, you’re done.
Your experience vision is essential to your team’s success. If you haven’t created one yet, let us help you get there.
Creating your product or service’s experience vision.
We start our Creating a UX Strategy Playbook workshop with a full morning learning how to create a strong experience vision for your organization. You’ll see different approaches design leaders have implemented. You’ll even craft your own vision.
We’ll focus on how you can gain executive buy-in to your vision, to help spread the message across the organization and make it a priority. In the afternoon, we’ll discuss how to get the research you need to drive the ideas in the vision, and how that can influence your product roadmap.
On the second day of this intensive workshop, we’ll focus on the skills your teams need to help promote and socialize the vision throughout the organization. Your design team will become essential evangelists, connecting the message in your experience vision to the day-to-day work of their product teams.
We offer this workshop in cities all over the world. Visit our website at Playbook.UIE.com for more details. Bring your team leadership and change the way your organization works. Start delivering better designed products and services today. We can also bring it to your organization. Contact us to learn how.
See you at a future workshop,